Siren Alarm, YoLink 1/4 Mile World’s Longest Range Smart Siren Alarm Work with Alexa Google Assistant IFTTT, Smartphone Remote Control Smart Home Security System, YoLink Hub Required
- 10 times Longer Range – Powered by LoRa technology, YoLink brings the longest receiving range (1/4 mile) in the market. Our long coverage enables its use in hard-to-reach areas such as basement, porch, guest suite, barns, greenhouse…
- Voice Control – Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, enable alarm or disable the alarm with voice commands
- Compatible with IFTTT – Create “IF THIS THEN THAT” through IFTTT APP
- Work with YoLink Sensors – YoLink Siren Alarm supports YoLink Door Sensor/Garage Door Sensor/Motion Sensor/Water Leak Sensor/Temperature & Humidity Sensor (Products sold separately)
- One YoLink Siren Alarm supports up to 128 YoLink Sensors
- Smart YoLink Control – trigger an alarm when you pair YoLink Siren Alarm with a YoLink sensor or a YoLink Remote (Products sold separately), even without the internet connection
- Three levels of alarm sounds – Set the alarm sound (100db/104db/110db) according to your needs
- YoLink Hub Required but not included – YoLink Hub is the only central controller for YoLink devices. Without YoLink Hub, this sensor does not work with YoLink APP, Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
“YoLink” is a proprietary wireless technology provided by YoSmart. which is based on the Semtech’s LoRa wireless technology combined with the YoSmart smart home/building protocol, to provide the most advanced smart home/building devices solution. Compared to WIFI, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave, and other smart home protocols, it has the advantages of low-power consumption, long-distance coverage (wall penetration), and anti-interference. It is the first smart building/home protocol that can be very easily setup and is a very low cost but creates a reliable, robust, and more secure IoT network.
YoLink Siren Alarm is primarily used for YoLink device-assisted alerts based on YoLink Control settings or automation settings. It can also alarm itself through button control on the device or through the YoLink App. When an alarm occurs, the device emits a loud sound and a red light. If the alert is caused by a relative device, not on its own, you can tell from its history logs on YoLink APP which device triggers a warning. Support USB power or battery power. If there is a power outage, the device can keep working with 2 AA batteries (you need to purchase and install it yourself).
With YoLink APP and Hub, you can also control or monitor all YoLink smart home devices, such as plugs, switches, locks, gas/water Valves, sensors, and more. You can set scenes, automation, and YoLink Control between devices and devices, making your house smart. In all, you can build your own smart home system with YoLink.
1. A YoLink Hub, Link: YS1603-UC YoLink Hub
2. The smartphone or tablet able to run iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher.
- Voltage: DC 5V/1A (Micro USB) / DC 3V (2-AA Battery, sold separately)
- Alarm Volume: H(high): 110db, M(medium): 104db, L(low): 100db
- Working Temperature: 0°C~50°C (32°F~122°F)
- Working Humidity: 0%~95% non-condensing
- 1 x YoLink Siren Alarm
- 1 x AC/DC Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide (please click User Guide YS7103-UC for a detailed electrical user guide.)
- YoLink Hub is required and it supports Wired Connection and 2.4G WiFi Connection.
- YoLink products only work in the USA and Canada.