YoLink Hub for YoLink Devices 1/4 Mile World’s Longest Range Smart Hub LoRa Enabled Smart Home Automation Central Controller Smart Home Security Monitoring Gateway
- ✅10 times Longer Range: Powered by LoRa technology, Yolink brings the longest receiving range (1/4 mile) in the market. Our long range enables its use in hard-to-reach areas such as basement, porch, guest suite, barns, greenhouse, etc.
- ✅High Stability – The hub transmits data between devices and server; as it is separated from data processing and does not involve data storage, this makes it easier for the hub to work and increases reliability and stability
- ✅Easy Setup and Usage – Simply plug in the socket, connect the network, and scan the QR code on the hub with the YoLink App. The setup process will be complete. One YoLink Hub supports up to 200 YoLink devices in real test. All devices can be controlled via the free YoLink App to fulfill our “One House, One App” smart home mission
- ✅High Efficiency of Data Processing and Transmitting – Can transmit 15 messages per second; Data Encryption – Your data is protected using SSL encryption
- ✅Kindly notice: YoLink Hub will only work with YoLink devices, it does not work with different manufacturers. Let’s order YoLink Sensors or plugs to start your own whole house smart home system with YoLink. Search Door Sensor for YoLink Door Sensor or Plug Mini for YoLink Smart Plug Mini
- A wired or wireless network
- A smartphone or tablet able to run iOS 9 or higher; Android 4.4 or higher.
“YoLink” is a proprietary wireless technology provided by YoSmart. which is based on the Semtech’s LoRa wireless technology combined with the YoSmart smart home/building protocol, to provide the most advanced smart home/building devices solution. Compared to WIFI, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave, and other smart home protocols, it has the advantages of low-power consumption, long-distance coverage (wall penetration), and anti-interference. It is the first smart building/home protocol that can be very easily setup and is a very low cost but creates a reliable, robust, and more secure IoT network.
YoLink Hub acts as the bridge of the Smart Home. With the hub, all YoLink devices can be controlled via the YoLink app anywhere. The app allows you to set up automation and different scenes. Setting up automation using the “If this then that” rule allows devices to run by themselves. Setting up the scene can control a group of devices via one click. There is a timer and schedule function that allows the device to be switched on/off after/at a specific time.
The YoLink Hub is easy to set up – you only need to plug in the socket, connect to the network, and scan the QR code on it. After that, the product is ready to use. YoLink Hub uses the LoRa technique to improve stability and cover range as the LoRa technique is a long-range, low-power, low-bitrate, wireless telecommunications system promoted as an infrastructure solution for the Internet of Things. It covers more than 1000 feet in an open area with high penetrating power.
The hub is compatible with all other devices that are using the YoLink IC chip. They can link together with YoLink Control which does not require a network. This device will be the master device and the others will be the responders. The control command of the master device will be automatically applied to the responders.
- Power: In-wall power adapter
- Input: 5V DC
- Maximum Current: 1A
Working Temperature: -20°C~50°C (-4°F~104°F)
Humidity: 0~90% non-condensing
- 1 x YoLink Hub
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide (please click User Guide YS1603-UC to get detailed Electric User Guide).
- YoLink Hub works with YoLink Devices ONLY;
- YoLink Hub supports Wired Connection and 2.4G WiFi Connection;
- YoLink products only work in the USA and Canada.